Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Up-Cycled Retro Cassette Tape Mini Album using Graphic 45's Communique


Happy Tuesday! Things have been crazy in my sphere, but I made time to make a little project that I am in love with!

In preparation for a move, I was reorganizing the garage and came across some old cassette tapes. I thought it would be fun to show them to \pmy kids and then toss them, but before tossing them it popped into my head that I should save them for a crafty project yet to be determined. Coincidentally, this month celebrates Earth Day and I figured now was the time to give those old cassettes a new life. Communique was the perfect collection to use with these cassettes tapes as mini album covers. I made little pocket pages and some tags for them using Graphic 45 Staples packaging. So, if you are intrigued and have some old cassettes stashed away or can find some at a thrift store,  I have a snapguide tutorial to help you construct your very own #uniquepapercrafting project!

Tip 1: Tie your album and pages together slightly loose to allow some room for adding tags and embellishments.

Tip 2: Can’t find cassettes in the right base color? Paint them! Clear ones would be super fun, too!










Supplies:
Graphic 45 Staples packaging tags
May Arts Ribbon
Glue 
Black Paint

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Prachtig boekje super leuk idee. Fijne dag nog.
    GROETJES ADA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project, Danielle... Love the Graphic45 tags. :)
    Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete