Friday, February 19, 2016

Voyage Beneath the Sea Layout with Graphic 45

I have been looking forward to playing with Voyage Beneath the Sea since I first saw the sneak peeks and when I got the chance I had so much fun! I spent almost 10 years of my life growing up in the Virgin Islands and this paper just spoke to me. I found a beautiful picture of my younger sister and her beau and knew exactly what I wanted to create. A layout was perfect for emphasizing the wonderful moment in time they captured of themselves. I love adding cheesecloth to projects for subtle texture and the gesso painted lightly on the background paper made the fussy cut elements pop!




Supplies:
Voyage Beneath the Sea, Ocean Quest, Aquatic Passage,
Wild Wild Waves, Deep Blue Dreams, Steampunk Splash
Petaloo Botanica Blooms- Coral
Petaloo Velvet Hydrangeas- Sienna
Gina’s Designs Word and Phrases Chipboard
Gesso
Cheesecloth
Self Adhesive Clear Dots
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment