Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Masculine Valentine's Day Card with Enchanted Forest by Graphic 45


Hello, all! Leading up to Valentine's Day, I made the mistake of leaving my shabby chic Valentine's card for my husband where he was able to see it :( So, I made a new one. This time around I thought I would make one that was not traditionally Valentine's-y but totally perfect for my husband. 

Enchanted Forest is a collection that really speaks to me and my family. My daughter and I love everything about romance, princesses, castles, etc. and my husband and boys love dragons, knights, and adventure. This made the perfect collection to make my husband a non-traditional, Valentine's Card.  With jewel tones, touches of gold paint, multiple layers, and curled corners, this card is romantic, yet masculine enough for the perfect Valentine’s card. Do you have a manly man or a romantic loved one you would like to make this card for? You are in luck with a step by step Snapguide tutorial!
Tip: Use paint (I used gold for this card) on your paper edges to add a fun, distressed look.






Supplies:
cardstock- black and cream
ribbon- green and wired gold
mulberry paper flowers
gold paint
adhesive and foam adhesive

I'll have a more traditional Valentine's idea on Thursday, so stay tuned. 
Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment