Tuesday, September 29, 2015

World's Fair Pop Up Gift Card Box

Hi, all! I have fallen in love…again! Meet my new love- the Graphic 45 Altered Art Matchbook Box. I am terrible at buying gifts, so I am mainly a money or gift card giver and I wanted a fun new way of presenting a small gift, like a gift card or similar. So, in walks the new love of my life and, boy, did we had a blast together! Throw in some World’s Fair paper and a fun pop-up twist when the recipient opens the box, and our time together was super fun!

Tip: Sometimes it’s hard to part with a handmade card for fear of its fate once given away, but the Altered Matchbook Box is a gift in itself that the recipient can use after the gift card is gone: for holding small items or re-gift it to keep the gift giving going (no shame in that). Your hard work and time will not be wasted with this fun gift box.


scrapbookmaven.com Graphic 45 World's Fair Pop-Up Matchbox Gift Card Holder
scrapbookmaven.com Graphic 45 World's Fair Pop-Up Matchbox Gift Card Holder

scrapbookmaven.com Graphic 45 World's Fair Pop-Up Matchbox Gift Card Holder



Supplies:
Graphic 45 World’sFair 12x12 Balloon Bouquet, Ticket to Ride, Wonder Works
Graphic 45 World’s Fair 8x8
Graphic 45 World’s Fair 6x6
Graphic 45 Altered Art Matchbook Box
Adhesive, Foam Dimensionals, scissors, paper trimmer

Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Please where are written directions to create the matchbox gift card box?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lynda! I have not made instructions, yet. I will be getting another box soon to do a tutorial for you. Stay tuned!

      Delete
  2. This is just so amazing! I had to stop myself since I went on buying one of those in an instant since I saw your video! I mean - it is soooo cool and lovely, fun idea. :)
    Have a great day, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sanja! They are super fun! I can't wait to give it as a gift. I will be making a tutorial for it, so it might be fun to make one for yourself?!?

      Delete
  3. Watched your tutorial but how does the mechanism work to get the pop up? Really would like to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ford ecosport titanium - Titanium Art
    Ford Ecosport titanium hair trimmer Titanium is titanium properties a titanium damascus knives free, ford ecosport titanium downloadable high-quality sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide high-quality titanium artwork.

    ReplyDelete