Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Winter Fairy

Good morning! I have my first post on the Whimsy Stamps blog posted and live! The card I have shared uses and oldie but goodie as I am new and all I have are the new release stamps that I can't share just yet! Here is my card using Winter Fairy by Wee Stamps.

Scrapbook Maven inspiration card using purple Maja Design papers, Wee Stamps Winter Fairy and Magnolia Doohickey tag dies

I have used some Maja papers from Scrapbook Maven, as well as the Magnolia Doohickey tag dies and the bow charm. The Doohickey Dies are on sale right now for $19.99!! Regularly $28.50. 

I seem to use this particular lace a lot lately, but it reminds me of icicles so I had to use it on this wintry card! The gorgeous rolled flowers are Kort and Godt and the rest are Wild Orchid Craft flowers. I stitched and gessoed and distressed and I was done!


Copics:
Skin-E000,00,21,13,R20,22
Hair- E50,53,55,57
Purple-V000.01,04,06 with a quick wash of BV31 to tone down the pinkish hue
Fur- W1,3,5

Thanks for stopping by and happy Thursday!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. OMG, how many layers are there? It all looks lovely and so... cold! There was no special winter this year here, so thank you for reminding me LOL Thank you for an inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Danielle! Lots of fabulous layers, beautiful colouring of that adorable Wee Fairy and gorgeous embellishments! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL cards. I LOVE the Winter Fairy stamp

    ReplyDelete