Monday, March 17, 2014

Color Me Creative Guest Design Post!

Hi! This is my second post today. If you stopped by for the Whimsy Release Hop click here or scroll down!


I am very honored to share my card today as a Guest Designer for CMC's Challenge #89 Show Some Skin!

Digi Stamps 4 Joy is the Sponsor and are offering a $10 Gift Certificate. They also provided this cute image for me to use for the challenge. They are angels but I turned them into flower children, lol!


Digi Stamps 4 Joy Angels 3 R We pink card with Prima Princess paper and Magnolia Tag Die from Scrapbook Maven

I used Prima Princess Paper, Magnolia Doohickey die and bow charm to accent. All can be found at Scrapbook Maven!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. They are little angels. Sweet, sweet, sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Your coloring is fantastic. So happy you could join us as a guest designer at CMC.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Adapts lil girl voice) Awww, this is so preewty & ke-ute. :-)

    ReplyDelete