Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pearls and Pumps


Good morning! Today is the start of another fun challenge on the Kenny K Krafty Krew blog
The theme for this fortnight's challenge is
Pumps and Pearls
We have three wonderful sponsors, so there are three chances to win a prize and of course a chance to be a Spotlighted Winner and be in our Top Three!

5 digis of the winners choice!

$10 GC

and



I chose to use Devastasia. I have had her printed for some time as I really wanted to color her but never was the right occasion. Her boots aren't technically pumps but they are pump-like. 

I used Prima's Moulin Rouge papers and Wild Orchid Craft flowers. I used a pearl flourish from Michael's and cheesecloth under the flowers for texture.

Stop by the Kenny K blog to see what the other DT members created for this fun challenge and join in the fun!!

Danielle:)

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Catch the Bug (Anything Goes)
Sunshine Mall (Anything Goes)


2 comments:

  1. Whow Danielle, beautiful. Coloring is very nice.....!
    Anneke xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sassy! I love that purple hair! Thanks for joining the challenge at Sunshine mail foundation this week - If not this card, we would love it if you sent another card in to a child in need of a smile! Find out more info at http://www.sunshinemail.org/
    lyn

    ReplyDelete