Friday, June 28, 2013

It's a Sign

Today I am sharing with you my card for Mo's Dream Team. I have used the image, Girl with Sign, which you can find at Mo's Digital Pencil.
The paper is Prima's Almanac. The brackets and the typewriter were cut from the pad. I paper pieced the sign with a computer generated sentiment. I tried for a typewriter look, then added the key stamp from Prima, and popped it up on dimensionals at the top. The flower is also Prima. Can you tell I like Prima? lol
I went to town with some Shabby Pink Frantage, even got some in her hair, oops!

Copics
Skin: E000, 00, 11, R20
Hair: E51, 53, 55, 57, 59
Pink: R20, 22,35
Black: C3, 5, 7, 9

Thanks for looking!

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Papertake Weekly (Sketch #55)
Card Crafter's Circle (Happy Birthday)
Fairy Tale (Happy Birthday)
Simon Says Stamps (Anything Goes)
ART Card Challenge (Anything Goes)
Hannah and Friends (Monochrome)
Crafts and Me (Anything Goes)
Pollycraft Challenges (Anything Goes)




15 comments:

  1. I just love your cards, Danielle! The papers on this are gorgeous and the coloring outstanding, as always!
    Hugs,
    Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and what an excellent job of coloring that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout of all these elements on this card. Love how you put it all together. Thank you for your inspiration!
    Anna
    Your follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous!!! i love the whole design... all of that yummy frantage and such an adorable image :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Perfect use of papers and great image coloring! :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, and I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is precious...love the flower too! Thanks for joining us at the A.R.T. "Anything Goes" challenge, and we hope you'll join us again this Thursday too for a new challenge! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge!
    xx Nela

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this, the frontage gives a lovely effect. Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. An adorable card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. brilliant card and always love Mo's images I think I might have to go looking in the shop I see there are some fab images and I love this your colouring is perfect as always and love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is very pretty. I love that particular paper line, and I love that you fussy cut pieces from it. Your image is colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

    ReplyDelete