Saturday, January 12, 2013

Braeden's Bookmark

Hello everybody! I am doing a non-DT post, yay! I made my second eldest son a bookmark, since he has graduated to chapter books. My son loved it when I showed him which made me really happy as I had colored the image, "Ryder Cole" by Kenny K, all in grays for a different look.


I used C0, 3,5,7,9 for the clothes and W1, 3, 5, 7 for the skin.
I hope you all like the bookmark and I'll see you back here tomorrow for my DT post for Stamptacular Sunday and my Kenny K stamp candy winner post!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Marker Pop (Gray Monochromatic)
Simon Says Stamps (Black and White plus splash of color)


3 comments:

  1. Great bookmark Danielle. Fabulous colouring. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous design Danielly, a great design and papers, such brilliant colouring of the Kenny K image!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bookmark. The colours are really COOL for a guy. Digi is great.

    ReplyDelete